20080629

Random rants.

Got an ordinary email from someone so important. I'm kinda. Dumbfounded. I'm seriously blunt at my words when I'm feeling sensitive, to think back... I was stupid, I was dumb and I wna take back those words. Is it me, because I'm not trying hard enough to keep it up.. Whatever. I hate looking back now. Why does this ALWAYS have to happen.

It kills to turn around. These hurt are seriously unbearable and I don't want to look back.

Today was a nice day. I did morning shift thank god and caught a movie (Wanted is just so exaggerating!) and finallyyyyy, had a decent meal. I hadn't been eating well ever since I started working.. And it had resorted me to really unhealthy snacking and binge eating. But all that standing and talking and bending and whatever shit at work really burnt up my carbo. LOL. I don't find myself putting weight either. Balanced, like real. This is so damn unhealthyyy. Boo.

Okay.. I guess I'm running out of time seriously, my IJ only has ONE paragraph. Damn it. Afternoon shift later... homg. :( SAVEME.

My heart dropped when I thought I saw your face in the crowd, for a moment he looks just like you.
Someone so similar, but there's seriously no one like you...
What's the point.
It's over now and I'm over it.

Nights.
Thanks David :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home